fbpx

Honduras – 2016/17 sugar production to reach 543,000 t

Sugar production in 2016/17 is forecast to reach 11.8 mln quintals (543,000 tonnes), confirmed Carlos Melara, executive director at the Asociación de Productores de Azúcar de Honduras (Apah).

From this amount, 70% is destinated to supply local demand and the other 30% will be exported.

 

 

Inscreva-se e receba notificações de novas notícias!

você pode gostar também
Comentários
Carregando...
X